All persons authorized to circuclate within the boundaries of the Forêt-la-Blanche Ecological Reserve must respect the following regulations:
1. At all times, people must circulate by foot (or on snowshoes in winter) and stay within the trail network.
2. At all times, it is forbidden to do the following on within the boundaries of the ecological reserve:
- Any pet, even if on a leash
- Harvesting plants, mushrooms or rocks
- Littering (biodegradable items and food waste included)
- Lighting fires
- Disturbing, capturing, injuring, hunting or killing any species of animals
One must, at all times within the ecological reserve, abstain from disturbing the physical environment or any species of animal or vegetation.