The Friends of the La Blanche Forest invite you to submit your best pics staring our wonderful living museum: the Forêt-la-Blanche Ecological Reserve.
GRAND PRIZE FOR EACH CATEGORY : A free family membership with a one year pass to our trails!
Categories – Adults :
- Experiencing the living museum
- The source of life (water, lakes, creeks and their links to the forest)
- Discovering the Lac la Blanche region (magic landscapes of Mayo and Mulgrave-and-Derry)
Categorie – Youth (16 and under) :
- What I like about the living museum
Rules of the contest :
- The content of the pictures must be taken within the reserve or in the surrounding country side
- Pictures must be submitted in 5 x 7 inches format or digital media
- There is a limit of 3 submissions per category per entry
- Write your name, your phone number and the category at the back of each picture submitted
- Members of the administrative board, employees and members of their immediate family are not eligeable to the contest
- Pictures submitted to the contest become the property of the organization and will not be returned. The Friends of the La Blanche Forest reserve the right to use the pictures for promotion and educational purposes without compensation (the photographer’s name will be cited).
The deadline for submitting pictures is the December 1st 2012 at 5 PM. You can submit your pictures in person at the interpretation center or mail them to:
The Friends of the La Blanche Forest
300, chemin Saddler
Mayo (Québec) J8L 4L8
For more information, please contact us. Winners will be announced during the Christmas holidays of 2011-2012.