Ideal for experienced hikers, this trail takes you to a charming swamp, thus giving the opportunity to have an unique look on our wetlands. You will also have the chance to visit isolated lakes.
-Length: 2,4 km (this does not count the return trip)
-Difficulty: Intermediate to Advanced*
- A picnic table midway into the trail
- Many little bridges crossing small streams
- Goes on top of a hill following a relaxing stream
- Goes through a beautiful swamp
- Two viewpoints on isolated lakes
*Note: This trail is the most rustic on the reserve. Therefore, in summer, there is going to be tall grass around the path and humid areas. Long pants and waterproof boots/shoes are suggested.