This trail will surprise you with a variety of ecosytems and fairytale-like landscapes.
-Length: 2,1 km
- A viewpoint on a swamp created by beavers
- A shortcut midway into the trail
- A pretty marsh with water covered by aquatic plants.
- A trail traversing a charming grassy valley
- A set of stairs descending through an old hemlock forest, offering splendid landscapes
- A breathtaking view of La-Blanche Lake
- Three picnic tables
*Note: There are very steep stairs near trail #5. Therefore, it is suggested to go down them instead of up as it can be a real challenge.